Friday, 25 July 2014

For my mother

Words can't describe just how much you mean to me, such a cliché sentence I know, but that's how I feel. You fill all the voids in my heart with your never ending, unconditional love for me. I consider you my best friend and I'm proud to tell the world that. You're beautiful inside and out. You not only put me first but everyone else first before yourself. I love being around you and everyday I miss you when you're not home. When you have days off, I consider them little holidays and I look forward to spending the day with you and knowing you're there with me. Seeing you laugh and smile makes me a whole lot happier. When you open my door in the mornings and come into my bed to give me a morning cuddle, I feel so happy and lucky to have you. It's the best feeling in the world. We both depend on each other for companionship, friendship and most of all, love, which is what has made our bond even stronger. My most memorable, happiest moments have been with you. Just cuddling into you all evening is all I need to make me feel loved, safe and comforted. Like I said, my love and need for you is indescribable though I'm sure I could write a book on everything you've done for me and more. Not a day goes by where I do not appreciate you for everything you have done for me and everything you are.

You truly are and always will be the best person I have ever had the privilege to be close too.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Any offensive comments and spam will be immediately removed.