Monday, 22 December 2014

Back On Track

I can't believe I'm saying this but my relationship seems to be getting back on track. I'm starting to feel how I used to feel, I've started to crave our naked cuddles and his touch, I look forward to seeing him, our sex life has improved, I've started blushing around him again and our conversations are better. I don't know how this has happened, I guess my mental block has calmed down a bit and it's allowing me to feel things again. We did have a good discussion about everything that's wrong in our relationship not long ago which may have helped me get closure on things. We openly discussed what we'd do if we broke up and I didn't like the idea of losing him forever, being at friends only level and seeing him with someone new.

I'm enjoying the relationship and I can tell he's happier about things now. Let's hope this works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Any offensive comments and spam will be immediately removed.