Monday, 8 December 2014

I shouldn't have introduced him to Snapchat

As the title indicates, I introduced my boyfriend to snapchat. He didn't use it a whole lot to begin with but now he uses it all the time to make jokes with his guy friends which doesn't bother me (aside from him being on his phone a lot). I soon found he had his female best friend on it which didn't bother me that much. However, when I click on his name, she was once third in the list, now she's first which means he's sending snaps to her more than his male friends. Now this concerns me. I also saw he had blocked a couple of people, one of which was the girl we had argued a lot about because he wouldn't stop talking to. I believe it was only a few months ago that I made him aware of snapchat, he had supposedly stopped talking to her way before then so why would he have blocked her on snapchat? He said he's had snapchat for longer than a few months.

I'd like to think that I'm being paranoid again (I hate it), but things never seem to add up with my boyfriend. I usually feel gullible, like he's playing a game that he knows too well but he's acting innocent and what woman wants to be messed about by a younger lad?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. Any offensive comments and spam will be immediately removed.