Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Boys, boys, boys!

I know it sounds absolutely terrible and conceited, but I'm getting tired of all these guys messaging me since I became single. Can a girl breathe after a tough break up? I don't appreciate awkward sexual conversations or trying to manipulate me into bed. I don't like your creepiness about trying to date me or thinking I'm something special, telling me how you would treat me better than my ex's (they all say that, ex's included!). I joke in college, about having so many guys, like I enjoy it and to some extent, I do like feeling attractive and wanted (who wouldn't?) but it's a pain keeping up with them all, trying to be friendly but show you're not interested and keep up with their messages and their life details! That's one thing I like about being in a relationship - less guys come after you! You wouldn't think it could get tiresome but when you deal with so many disrespectful, time wasters, you just don't want to bother with anyone. Even more so when yet another guy has treated me terribly, the last thing I want now is more guys, repeating the same bullshit my ex told me.

One guy in college, I'm speaking to and since he's plucked up the courage to speak to me (he's 23), he doesn't really leave me alone. The thing is, I don't see him in that way, he's admitted that he would like to date me. He's awkward to talk to, I didn't realise he had bad teeth (like black, not crooked) and a beer belly, as well as bad breathe, so it's not comfortable when he is around. I've got to spend 4 hours with him tomorrow. I'm hoping it's not atrocious but I'm just going to play it cool and disinterested. I hate doing that though, I feel so mean. I just don't know how to give him the hint. I'm really bad at replying to his texts and I thought that would be enough to deter him, but nope!

I have been speaking constantly to one guy though, for the past like 24 hours. He knows my ex and his friends unfortunately, but he hates my ex. I thought he added me to give me abuse or spy on me for my ex but it turns out it isn't the case and we've been sending each other massive messages continuously. We have a lot in common, he does seem really nice and we kind of hint about meeting up eventually. In some of his photos though, he looks really hot and in others, not so much but we'll see if I meet him. I look forward to his messages though so that's a good sign, that hasn't happened in a while so there must be something going on! He's not a disrespectful, time waster too. Things are looking up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Any offensive comments and spam will be immediately removed.