Monday, 28 November 2016

Date

I met up with that guy (T) yesterday and it was pretty overwhelming. He was excited, I was both excited and nervous, for the first time in a while. We didn't know where to go so we drove around in his BMW for a while. He didn't make any suggestions but he drove to the bay so I told him to go into this large centre full of restaurants, bowling alley and cinema. He paid for us to have two games of bowling (not cheap!) but I offered to pay. He bought me a drink and we played a game of pool. Then we went to this famous abandoned village, that was really creepy.


Update


Me and this guy fell out a couple of times throughout the year, but since October 8th this year, we've been a couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Any offensive comments and spam will be immediately removed.